Today I will start my blog about my pregnancy so my family and friends can keep in touch and yes, see my baby bump as it grows.
So far, I have felt extremely nauseated since about 5 weeks. Besides this I have started to have crazy mood swings, poor Shane. To top it all off, fatigue. Although I have still been trying to walk Cash everyday and it seems to make me feel just a little better even if it is just for an hour or so. Luckily, I have still be able to work all my scheduled shifts. The ladies at work are all great and let me take a little breather when I need it. Tonight I actually made and ate tacos and was hungry to eat them which is very unusual. Usually my diet has consisted of cereal, yogurt, saltine crackers, potatoes, and toast. yum-yum!
In a few more weeks I will start to post some pictures and I am also going to start posting again in our regular blog: themowens.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment