Friday, January 15, 2010

Well the last few weeks have gone by very fast.  I have been getting prepared to go back to work.  I am not looking forward to leaving my little baby for 13 hours.  I go back to work on January 20th.  I can't believe how quickly these past 11 weeks have gone by. 
Dylan had his 2 month check up this past tuesday.  He weighed 12 lb 7 oz and was 24 inches long.  He was in the 50th percentile for weight and the 83rd percentile for length.  Who would have guess he would be so tall?  He also got his 1st set of immunizations, three shots and a liquid drink.  Shane was such a good Dad and comforted him during and after his shots.  Meanwhile I sat nearby sad that he was in such pain.  When we got home he was very fussy so we gave him some baby tylenol which seemed to help.
This week we also had our first date night.  Our friends Amanda and Danny came over and babysat Dylan while we went out to Asian Star to enjoy some Sushi and Mai-tai's.  It was nice but weird not to have Dylan right there.  Amanda did such a great job and had him in bed sleeping by the time we got home.  I really missed not putting him to bed so I went in the nursery and just stared at him for a little while.  It is amazing how you miss the little things so quickly.

What a happy baby!


Dylan's 1st Thanksgiving



I love those big blue eyes!


Always loves to smile...


Sitting in his bumbo chair like a big boy.


Well, almost always likes to smile... I think he has had enough with the picture taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment