Well, the last few weeks have gone by fast. Shane and I have both been very busy. Between work, yard work and other house projects we have been going nonstop. I could never have imagined how much longer projects take when you have a baby. Something I could have accomplished in a couple hours now takes a couple days. Oh well, I have definately learned to be much, much more patient. Speaking of our little guy; He finally has his first tooth! He is growing up way too fast but it is a blast. He has also started eating rice cereal, oatmeal, barley, carrots, and pears. He makes the funniest faces when he eats the carrots. He has started to become a little more fussy and he definately knows exactly what he wants and when he doesn't get it he is not happy. I am slowly trying to wean him to have more alone playtime.
Around the house we are working on getting our garden ready to be planted. We are also having a landscape designer come over next week and draw up some plans so we can work on the front and backyard this summer.
We also have taken Cash to a new dog park. It is nice because we can let him off the leash and run and play with the other dogs. There is a stream they can swim in and he loves to retrieve sticks. I wear Dylan in our baby bjorn and he gets a kick out of the other dogs and people.
Family at the dog park
Cash swimming
Shane and Cash taking a nap. (not really but Cash loves to be held like this)
Dylan sleepy outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment