Wow! I guess it has been a whole month since we have posted anything. Well, I guess you can tell we have been busy. Yup, Dylan is 7 months old already. It seems it is was just last month that he was a little 8 lb newborn. Now he has more than doubled in size and he is a mover. He is working on being able to crawl. He gets to the point where he lifts his upper body and pulls up onto is toes. When he doesn't get anywhere that way he reaches is arms out and pulls his body forward. I definately have to keep a closer eye on him now. He is rolling over a lot now. Shane and I have both found him lying on his belly in the mornings. Just today Shane layed down with Dylan for a nap and rubbed his back while he fell asleep. That is why I now have time to update! Dylan loves to be entertained and he loves to be outside. He really likes to sit in the shopping carts and hold on to the rail and look at everything. He still thinks Cash (our dog) is so funny. He just laughs and laughs when Cash plays with his toys infront of him.
As far as Shane and I, we have been busy working on the house. We got our landscape plans this past week from the landscape designer we had hired. They turned out great, but we sure do have a lot of work to get done. We find a little time to do some fun stuff like mountain biking, hiking, and Shane has gone on a couple fishing trips. Well, I will try to post more often but here are some pictures for now.
Outside chewing on some leaves
His new favorite toy
No comments:
Post a Comment