Two Months!...I can't believe that it has been two months since I posted. We have been so busy with work and work around the house. I recently painted our bathroom and it looks so much better. We are getting a little sick of looking at our plain walls so we have decided to start room by room and get painting. I never realized how much time it takes to paint, but the payoff is worth it. I have to run to pick Dylan up from daycare so here some pictures!
He can't wait for his own pair of pontoons!
His favorite car.
Cuddle time with Daddy before bedtime.
Dylan loves his peanutbutter and jelly...
yes he does..
...and he loves to get it everywhere! Silly boy.
Pasta is another favorite and a mandatory dinner meal because a bath is always necessary, as you can see.
No comments:
Post a Comment