Monday, June 29, 2009

23 Weeks




Well, this is me now at 23 weeks. Luckily I don't really have any complaints. I have been feeling pretty good, besides just being uncomfortable due to my big belly. I can't even imagine what I will look like in a few more months! Actually, that is kind of scary to think of. It is funny now to be able to feel this little baby moving around so much. In the last week I can actually feel and also see the movements on my belly. I have tried to get Shane to feel but the baby never seems to move very much when his hand is there. I'm sure that will change as the baby grows bigger and bigger and has less and less room to float around in there.


Shane and I are in the final stages of buying a house and in a couple weeks we are going on a camping vacation with Shane's cousin and his wife. I just hope that the air mattress doesn't leak. I can't wait to have nothing to do but relax. I will be sure to post some pictures after vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment