Tuesday, July 28, 2009

27 Weeks











Another month goes by and boy do I feel bigger. Shane and I just got back from a great vacation in Wyoming. His cousin and his cousin's wife, Barry and Katie, had come out from Pennsylvania to vacation with us. We first went to Jackson, WY, and spent two nights. One day we took our boat out and floated down the Snake River. We saw buffalo, a bunch of different types of birds, and even some cute little otters. After Jackson we then went to our favorite camping spot on the Grey's River. We fished, camped, ate, and fished more. It was great! I caught the second biggest fish over the four days. Luckily the airmattress was not too bad, it was the mummy sleeping bag that fit a little bit too tight. At night time after the fire went out we could here coyotes. After a while, I just put in my ear plugs so they didn't keep me up. We also went to Yellowstone for a day, that is where the picture of Shane and I is from and also my bare naked belly shot. I will get some more pictures in maybe another week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment