Tuesday, September 1, 2009

32 Weeks










For the past five days, I have been able to spend time with my mom getting the nursery ready. We painted, built the dresser and glider, and got the nusery all ready for baby. I never realized how time consuming painting was but it was nice to have so much help. We did lots of shopping and eating, my two favorites! She even made time to help with yardwork and got some flowers planted. I tried to help with the yard work but ended up cutting the electrical cord with the hedge trimmers, after that I pretty much just stuck to gathering up cut down branches and leaves. Oh the joys of pregnancy brain (or at least that is what I am blamming it on).


We also went up to check out Octoberfest at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort and walked around and looked at some of the stalls where people have various things for sale. I found some cute fleece jackets but since we don't know what the sex of the baby is, I wasn't able to buy any. Looking at all of the cute baby clothes makes me wish I was 40 weeks right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment