Wednesday, August 26, 2009

31 Weeks

I am now 31 weeks along and feeling bigger and bigger. Well, I guess the scale helps me realize that too. The baby has been incredibly active the last few weeks. It is fun now to see the little body parts poking up from my skin when it moves around. Shane always says that he can't even imagine what that must feel like. It sure is something. What is a little bit more unpleasant are all of the hiccups, but I still love to feel them. They say on all of the website that the baby should weight about 3-3.5 pounds and be about 16-17 inches long. I guess that is why I can feel the baby kicking into my rib cage.

The other update is that we are finally moved into our new house. It is so nice to have somewhere to come home to that actually feels like home. I think that as we make it more and more our own that feeling will grow, especially when we bring our little baby home! Shane and Forrest did most of the moving while I helped with the packing. About three weeks ago I started contracting a lot and was put on some medication to help my contractions slow down. I have also had to cut back at work, so now I am working two 12 hours shifts instead of three which I think has helped a lot too. I never realized how tired I would be. After a 12 hour shift I go home, lay down, and am completely exhausted. I can only hope that it won't get too much worse in the next 8 weeks.

I don't have any pictures right now to post but I will try to get some posted by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment