Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I survived...

Well I survived the first two weeks back at work.  The night shifts left me tired but at least I got to spend some time with my little man.  I was able to get more sleep on the day shifts but they left only about 30 minutes when I got home to see Dylan before it was his bedtime.  Hopefully it will get easier... Shane has been adjusting pretty well to staying home with Dylan while I am at work...too bad I can't leave work during my lunch break.  Here are some more pictures.
Sitting in his bumbo.  What cute monkey feet!

Laying on our bed cooing at mommy...awww...

2 comments:

  1. You have been back to work for two weeks already and I still haven't seen ya!!! Your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica... he is adorable!! I was so lucky to be able to see him if only for a minute!!

    ReplyDelete