Friday, February 19, 2010

Dylan's First Valentine's Day

We have been pretty busy during the last two weeks.  Shane has been working hard in the garage putting up sheetrock and getting it ready to be painted.  We also picked out some beautiful travertine flooring that we are going to put in our entry way.  Two days ago Shane had started demolition on the entry way including those awful railings.  It already feels much more spacious.  I have been working and watching Dylan while Shane has been doing all of this work.  His good friend Danny has been helping out a ton and we are so thankful for that.  Dylan and I got to spend the majority of Valentine's Day together.  We took a long walk with Cash and like always he fell asleep in the stroller.  Shane came home after work and I made us dinner; all in all a good day.
Baby's 1st Valentine's Day!

Dylan asleep in the stroller

YAY!  The railings are finally coming down!

The last railing to come down and a peek into how much work we are really going to have taking out this tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment