Saturday, March 20, 2010

14 POUNDS

Dylan now weighs in at a huge 14 POUNDS!
Well, I took Dylan on Thursday to the pedatrician and she diagnosed him with a ear infection.  I was wondering why the past couple days he was so fussy.  They put him on amoxacillin which Shane and I were a little nervous of because Shane is allergic and we didn't know if Dylan would have a reaction or not.  I ended up working that night and Shane was in charge of checking in on him throughout the night.  Luckily for Dylan he is not allergic but I don't think Shane got much sleep that night.  Today Dylan is much happier.  He is playin in his jumperoo and has even started to play with more of the toys in it.  He has started to realize that when he moves certain toys they make noise. 

Dylan and I spent St. Patrick's Day together.  We did a little shopping since I needed some new clothes for Florida.  Shane worked that night so I put Dylan down and got some good sleep. 

That's all for now.  Monday we leave for Florida!  We are going to visit Dylan's Great Grandma and we are also going to go to a couple MLB spring training games; one to see the Orioles the other to see the Twins.  We are so excited, I just hope the plane ride goes well.  We are now going to be those people every hopes they don't ended up sitting by.
My 1st St. Patrick's Day




Chillin on the couch with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment