Dylan turned four months old last week and he doing great. He has started to make extremely loud and high pitched noises. When he first wakes up from the night before or for naps he has started to make lots of funny noises and entertain himself. It is so funny to lay in bed and be woken up to him cooing and finding his voice. The newest thing in his life is that he has found that he has feet. Whenever we take is onesie off or his pants down when we change him he lifts his legs up and grabs onto his feet. He loves to play with his little chubby legs and feet. He has also started to kicked and squirm a lot more now. I am trying to enjoy the fact that I don't have to chase after him quite yet. Cash doesn't seem to know what to think about Dylan and all of his new noises he makes. Cash always wants to check on him or be next to him. Luckily he has been a really good dog...we hope that continues as Dylan starts to move around.
Laughing at Daddy
Mommy being silly taking pictures...
I didn't even try to put him in the smaller basket...I guess I didn't realize how big he really is.
Those big blue eyes again...
Dylan loves his fingers...and knuckles...and hand...
What a cute little bum!
Cash laying next to Dylan as he sleeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment