Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wisconsin

We just got back from a great trip to Wisconsin. Dylan did pretty good again in the airplane. This time we took a smaller jet and then a bigger plane. The smaller ones are nice because there are only two seats on each side. Dylan was much more interested this time in the window, seat in front of us, and the little televisions on the seats. He loved opening and closing the window shade. We had lots of good food and fun. We went golfing, waterskiing, tubing, and fishing. The weather luckily was very nice, sometimes a little humid but then again we are used to it being dry everyday. We managed to keep Dylan from getting sunburned. Good SPF 70 and hats really helped.


It is amazing how much he learns everyday. He is crawling so fast now. He also has learned to stand up using the furniture. And yes we have had plenty of falls. I wish I could wrap him in bubble wrap but I know that isn't reasonable. He still loves is jumperoo but more than anything he loves to crawl everywhere and put anything in his mouth. He is disliking naps more than ever unless we laydown with him. His nap went from 2 hours to 30 minutes each time.
 
 

Dylan and Barney...he sure likes dogs

Grandpa Miller and Dylan

Great Grandma Miller and Dylan

Dylan's first jet ride!

Dylan's first pony ride.


He sure loves animals!

Dylan touching the calf.

Grandma Nelson, Dylan, and Scout

Daddy and Dylan on the boat...
and 5 minutes later.
Mommy and Dylan in the water
He liked being held much better
Grandpa Nelson letting Dylan drive the boat.
Bailey fishing.  Yep, a dog that loves to fish.
My big bass.


2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned... LOVE the hair!! Dylan is SO cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cut your hair! I love it! Gosh I haven't seen you in FOREVER!! It looks like you guys had a blast! Dylan is getting so big! I miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete