I should have taken a picture before I showed Dylan. :)
I can barely believe that my little baby is 1 year old! Wow, that went fast! Dylan had is 12 month well child visit last week and his new stats are: 19 lb 10 oz and 30.5 inches long. He is cruising around the furniture a lot and has even started to take a few steps on his own. He is really starting to show is own personality. Shane says he acts just like me, although I would deny some of it.
We have been extremely busy between work and working on the house. We are redoing our sidewalk and Shane is trying to finish up the garage. A friend of ours and I demolished the downstairs room. We tore off the siding ripped down the ceiling. I actually enjoyed that part. It was the clean up that I was not a fan of. We hope to start working on the downstairs when the cold weather comes in.
We had a great little Birthday party for Dylan. I made dinner and a cake. I didn't want him to have to much processed foods and sugars so I made a pumpkin apple harvest cake for his birthday cake. I liked it, Shane was not a fan, and Dylan was partial. It actually turned out to be more of a pumpkin apple pie than a cake. It was fun to watch him get the frosting and cake all over. We tried to open presents but by the time he opened (with help) two of them he was crying and ready for bed. We decided to let him open the rest the next day. He loved the paper and the boxes. He kept trying to put the paper in his mouth and wanted to roll the boxes around. So cute!
Below are some pictures.
First bite of Birthday cake.
Opening presents
Playing in the dirt with Daddy
In the TP...again...
Bathtime with Daddy
He loves playing with his elk.
He is SO cute!! YEAH DYLAN 1 YEAR OLD!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is one already! It seems like yesterday I was cuddling with him in the hospital while you slept! I miss you girl! Let's do another girls night SOON!
ReplyDelete