Tuesday, December 7, 2010

He is on the MOVE!!!

He is on the move, everywhere!  Dylan is now walking and he loves it.  We have are adjusting to more and more babyproofing.  Dylan loves try to get into any cabinet or door that he can.  He still falls down but not nearly as much.  Speaking of the baby himself...another thing is new too, not sleeping through the night.  He has been such a good kid when it comes to sleeping and lately he likes to wake up and just cries.  We have tried the cry it out method...sometimes it works and other times not so much.  Well here are some pictures, I have got to go see if I can get this little monkey to sleep, again...Oh yeah, Dylan got his first hair cut today.  Smiling, crying, snuggling...that is about the order it was.

Grandma and Dylan

Ready for the cold! 


I'm walking and I'm everywhere!


My first haircut..started out with daddy...

and ended with momm.

No comments:

Post a Comment