Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st Week of Work

Well, I just completed my first week of work.  I worked the last 4 out of 5 nights and am so glad that is done (Shane is too!).  The first night was so hard to leave Dylan, I even got a little teary eyed on my way to work.  When I got home the next morning he was laying in bed awake and cooing.  I bent over into his crib and said "Mommy's here" and he let out a  big squeal followed by the cutest smile.  That just melted my heart. 

He is finally starting to like to be in his swing.


Blowing Bubbles


Laughing away...


So Cute


2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little boy ever!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I have got to come over and see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute!! Getting SO big!! I was so lucky I was able to see just a little peek of him in the monster truck, but I now need to HOLD him!!!

    ReplyDelete